Re: PC/Malawi - Nicaragua connections

  • Don and Cathy Weber
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2006
      Thanks, Deepa for the response.  I did have you confused with  Deepa Anagol who was in our group.  So I'm the one with a faulty memory...I had to look that up.  But even "Ramesh" was familiar and rang an instant bell when I saw it on Francesca's email, so I must have heard your name also.  If I do get to Nicaragua again, I will definitely let you know.    Cathy
      Message 2 of 2 , May 25, 2006
        Actually, I think the mistake in names is Don's fault...