Fw: name?

  • Don & Cathy Weber
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2006
      This is from PCV I met in Nicaragua....about Deepa

      And I always thought I was unforgettable.

      *********

      Hello Cathy!

      It is, in fact, the very same Deepa! She served in
      Peace Corps Malawi and when I asked her about you, she
      mentioned that she had heard of you although she had
      not met you! She just started working as the new TEFL
      APCD at the Nicaragua Peace Corps office! Her
      husband, Ben East, whom she met in Peace Corps Malawi,
      is in the foreign service, stationed in Managua.
      Small world, hey?

      So glad you sent it on to Betty Stewart! I sure meant
      to send it to her!

      Take care,
      Francesca

      --- Don & Cathy Weber <weber@...> wrote:

      Hi Francesca,

      I forwarded your email to Betty Stewart. When I forwarded it to Betty, I
      noticed one of the
      people on your list was Deepa Ramesh. In our Malawi
      Peace Corps group ... 1994-96...we had a voluteered
      named Deepa Ramesh. Now I'm sure
      it's too much of a coincidence to think it would be
      the same Deepa. But more astonishing coincidences
      have happened. Some almost make me believe in the
      "six degrees of separation" theory.

      Happy return home!

      Cathy