Gaddi on the move

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2006
      FYI...

      April 25, 2006

      To: All Peace Corps

      From: Gaddi H. Vasquez, Director

      Subject: Announcement

      Earlier this afternoon, President Bush announced his intention to
      nominate
      me as the United States Representative to the United Nations Agencies
      for
      Food and Agriculture. This is a tremendous honor, and I am humbled by
      the
      faith the President has placed in me.

      If the Senate approves my nomination, I will be honored to serve in
      this new
      capacity. In the meantime, there is still much work to be done here at
      the
      Peace Corps, and I look forward to continuing my work with you
      supporting
      the almost 8,000 Volunteers we have serving throughout the world.