Re: [ujeni] Christine's contributions

  • Don & Cathy Weber
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 14 11:42 AM
      Thanks for the words of encouragement. When we were in Malawi a couple of years ago I did feel a sense of optimism with the new Presidents' goals, the fact Maluzi was unsuccessful in circumventing the Constitution so he could run for a 3rd term and a general attitude that this was yet another "new beginning" for Malawi. What frustrates me, therefore, is reading of the continuous haranguing by the Old Guard when they should finally be accepting change and channeling some energies toward creating a better life for Malawians.

      Keep us posted Felix. I don't like being a curmudgeon.   Don