trying to contact Scott

  • John Patten
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2006
      Sorry for the group email. Scott, are you still in
      Nairobi, and if so would you mind sending me your
      email?

      After I finish here in five months, there is a family
      posting assignment with USAID for Eritrea that is
      based out of Nairobi. I'm looking at all options and
      was wondering on status there and some key questions.

      If you wouldn't mind getting back to me I would
      appreciate it.

      Thanks,
      JP

      http://mail.yahoo.com