2 Pair Baby Tevas

  • Elizabeth Bell
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25 6:46 AM
      OK, the time has come the walrus said.

      It finally got warm enough to try on the baby tevas we wore last
      summer/fall, and they are definitely too small now, so we'd like to pass
      them on.

      They are size 4/5 (our boys wore them from around 10-15 months), red with
      zebras so they are pretty unisex.

      They are not the original Baby Tevas but they did get given to us by the
      parents of the original PC Malawi baby, Ben Wise, so we thought it would be
      nice to keep them in the "family".

      While the boys aren't purebred RPCV Babies (yes, I married a Muggle), I'd be
      happy to have another PC offpsring sport them. Luz and Rob I know you were
      interested in a pair - pass along your address and I'll send them out.

      Any other takers?