A thorough investigation?

  • Don & Cathy Weber
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2006
      "We do not know anything as of now because we have not started our investigations yet. We will launch investigations and that is what we would want to establish*for how long this has been going on and how these drugs ended up here but it is apparent that this is his [house owner's] business and that it has been going on for a while."

      Re: today's report from Christine about stolen drugs and medical supplies---I'd hazard a guess that an investigation would reveal it's been going on for at least 10-12 years. At least I remember my wife talking about the absence of medication at times at Queen Elizabeth when she worked there. I think however the private hospitals did not encounter the same problem. I may be wrong however if I'm right, perhaps there is a correlation.

      I'm sure glad that citizen provided the tip. There's no telling how much longer this would have gone on with the authorities being oblivious to the pilfering.   Don