wise photo

  • Rand Wise
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 19, 2006
      ok- just had to send one (make that two) of the boy. can you believe he is almost 6?

      we will be in vermost (stowe) for memorial day weekend and orlando the 8-15 of june. anyone around?

      Deb
    • Don & Cathy Weber
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 19, 2006

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 19, 2006
          I am guessing Don sent this message...

          PS: Thanks for the GSCs.....

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 20, 2006
            John, please send mer your complete phone number...regarding my trip to
            Kabul....

            Pablo
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 20, 2006
              Mooli bwangi...

              I was reading my old letters and came across one from a guy named Jay
              Etheredge...Do you remember crossing paths with him in Thailand???

              Pablo
            • John Patten
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 20, 2006
                Paul,

                It's a cell, (0093)-799-117-609. If you're in DC or
                the States I think it's just 011-93-799-117-609.

                If all else fails, in Kabul just dial 0799 etc.

                When is your expected arrival date? Mostly in
                Kandahar, but I get up to Kabul frequently for
                meetings.

                Safe journeys,
                JP

                --- Paul DEVER <pcpaul@...> wrote:

                > John, please send mer your complete phone
                > number...regarding my trip to
                > Kabul....
                >
                > Pablo

                http://mail.yahoo.com
              • Elizabeth Bell
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 21, 2006
                  YES, wasn't he an old bud of yours who had visited you in one or more of the countries you had been in with PC?