Drazek photos

  • Drazek
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2006
      Here are some photos of the newest Drazek.  Lucy McMorrow Drazek was born Jan 28, 2006.  We thought the hiking photo (see attached) looks a lot like Malawi before the rains.  Unfortunately New Mexico is facing one of the driest winters in history - no rainy season here!  We have been back in Albuquerque since 2004.  Phil works in the same building as Rey Sampaga - just like Blantyre.

      Juliet