RE: [ujeni] Fwd: Peace Corps Online: Re-envision Peace Corps

  • Scott Geibel
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 17, 2006
      Does this all mean I shouldn't have told the District Intelligence Officer
      that
      the PCMOs were an elite black ops squad? That was a mistake, and I apologize.

      In retrospect, I also should not have repeatedly mailed the Regional Health
      Officer packets of mchele labeled "iodized anthrax." That was an error in
      judgment for which I now have deep regret.

      I also am ashamed that I once told the District Commissioner that his matako
      was bigger than Bakili Muluzi's. It is only by a fateful twist of cultural
      norms that he took this as a compliment. Great embarrassment to myself and
      my country was spared.

      And one time when Paul refused to reimburse me for a cross-town minibus
      ride to Hollywood... I might have sent membership dues on his behalf to
      the Society of American Fascists. In hindsight, this was just sour grapes
      and completely unjustified.

      Forgive me. It's no excuse that I was just a young and foolish 28-year old
      kid that had not yet learned life's lessons in prudence. I encourage all
      of you to come clean.