Hi everyone!

  • Tara Graham
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 1999
      Hello Friends!

      I hope everyone is well and enjoying warm weather! As you know,
      Betty Mwuangulu's husband passed away last month. I e-mailed her
      yesterday and in her response that I received today, she hinted at having
      some financial problems, especially because she is raising children. I
      thought it would be nice to take up a collection for Betty...if everyone
      contributes a little bit, we can send her a lump sum of ndalama to help cut
      her expenses. What do you think?

      I want to express my thanks to Deb and Rand for exposing us to
      Onelist so that we can all be updated on people's lives and current
      Malawi news. It has been so wonderful to read what RPCV's are doing
      now and what is going on in Malawi and in other parts of the world. I
      have some news of my own (a little outdated, but oh well...). I am now
      married to Kevin Graham, who was a VSO Physics Teacher at Kasungu
      Secondary School. We were married on August 2nd of last year, and
      Kevin is enjoying the US so far (he's from England)...after all, he can get
      Guiness and Caffreys here in Boston!

      Take care everyone, and please let me know what you think of my
      collection idea! Thanks!

      Tara [Waugh] Graham