RE: [ujeni] Where Paul was

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9, 2006
      That stud muffin was taking roll for a bunch of JDs that got loose on the
      Presidential grounds....he had to count the silverware later....

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 9, 2006
        Well, you will be glad to know that I am balding, wear bifocals, and gave up
        smoking...Got to make a good example for my daughter.

        Perhaps I wil lose some weight before getting to Kabul for a year...I might
        even put some beer in the fridge when I get there.....

        Pablo