Re: [ujeni] At baKilli's House

  • Elizabeth Bell
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2006
      Wow. We look so young. And rested. I think I slept more in a single month
      in
      Malawi than I have slept in the last 1.5 years.

      Here in the ATL we are very busy playing. We do it all day, every day.
      Sometimes inside, sometimes outside. Sometimes in the bathtub. Sometimes
      with our food. Once at ChuckeCheese. We are getting very good at it.

      : )
      Liz et al

      Twins 120

      sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail
      security settings to determine how attachments are handled.