Where Paul was

  • Don & Cathy Weber
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6, 2006
      I may have shared this with you all before but wanted you to remember where Paul was.  Does that look like he was about to give Rob and Luz a check????

      I sent these photos using Adobe(R) Photoshop(R) Elements 4.0. Find out more: http://www.adobe.com/photoshopelementswin
    • John Patten
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7, 2006
        Dude, this is not related, but have you ever seen the
        movie "Deliverance?"

        I think I like you better without the scary hair,
        shades, 'stache, and smokes. Gave me the willies.
        Although you were very good in the Dukes of Hazard.

        Try to get to Kabul before August. You guys get the
        cool apartments and I'll come up and raid the fridge
        just like LL. No beer at our dustbowl here at KAF
        either.

        JP

        http://mail.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 9, 2006
          That stud muffin was taking roll for a bunch of JDs that got loose on the
          Presidential grounds....he had to count the silverware later....

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 9, 2006
            Well, you will be glad to know that I am balding, wear bifocals, and gave up
            smoking...Got to make a good example for my daughter.

            Perhaps I wil lose some weight before getting to Kabul for a year...I might
            even put some beer in the fridge when I get there.....

            Pablo