Re: [ujeni] The Blantyre Contingent?

  • Kym Walther
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6, 2006
      Its great to hear where people are and what they are doing!

      I moved to Atlanta last summer, and get together often with the Wises.  Just Sat Deb and I mentioned another reunion!  Anyone living in the Southeast?
      Kym

      Don & Cathy Weber <weber@...> wrote:
      I think this one is best titled "The Old Folks Contingent". Only the Weber's
      were from Blantyre, if my memory serves me correctly. Of course my memory is
      always subject to scruitny.  Don

      Subject: [ujeni] The Blantyre Contingent?

      Yahoo! Mail