Re: [ujeni] The Blantyre Contingent?

  • Don & Cathy Weber
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6, 2006
      I think this one is best titled "The Old Folks Contingent". Only the Weber's
      were from Blantyre, if my memory serves me correctly. Of course my memory is
      always subject to scruitny. Don

      Subject: [ujeni] The Blantyre Contingent?
    • reysampaga
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 6, 2006
        Don and Kathy,
        You were ever the youngest at heart people we knew.
        Yes, memories get old but keep the heart young......

        --- In ujeni@yahoogroups.com, "Don & Cathy Weber" <weber@...> wrote:

        > I think this one is best titled "The Old Folks Contingent". Only the
        Weber's
        > were from Blantyre, if my memory serves me correctly. Of course my
        memory is
        > always subject to scruitny. Don
        >

        > Subject: [ujeni] The Blantyre Contingent?

      • Kym Walther
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 6, 2006
          Its great to hear where people are and what they are doing!

          I moved to Atlanta last summer, and get together often with the Wises.  Just Sat Deb and I mentioned another reunion!  Anyone living in the Southeast?
          Kym

          Don & Cathy Weber <weber@...> wrote:
          I think this one is best titled "The Old Folks Contingent". Only the Weber's
          were from Blantyre, if my memory serves me correctly. Of course my memory is
          always subject to scruitny.  Don

          Yahoo! Mail