Re: [ujeni] Where are they now?

  • Anna Scherzer
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2006
      Jade finished Law School (in San Diego), passed the
      Arizona Bar Exam last year and just (a week or two
      ago) resigned from a year's stint as a prosecutor (?)
      for Maricopa County in Arizona (Phoenix et al.) [The
      media releases state prosecutors are leaving Maricopa
      county in "DROVES".]

      I have a sneaking suspicion she'll be back abroad
      within a year... so catch her while you can!

      http://mail.yahoo.com