The Blantyre Contingent?

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4 8:32 PM
    • Don & Cathy Weber
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 6 3:26 PM
        I think this one is best titled "The Old Folks Contingent". Only the Weber's
        were from Blantyre, if my memory serves me correctly. Of course my memory is
        always subject to scruitny. Don

        Subject: [ujeni] The Blantyre Contingent?
      • reysampaga
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 6 4:35 PM
          Don and Kathy,
          You were ever the youngest at heart people we knew.
          Yes, memories get old but keep the heart young......

          --- In ujeni@yahoogroups.com, "Don & Cathy Weber" <weber@...> wrote:

          > I think this one is best titled "The Old Folks Contingent". Only the
          Weber's
          > were from Blantyre, if my memory serves me correctly. Of course my
          memory is
          > always subject to scruitny. Don
          >

          > Subject: [ujeni] The Blantyre Contingent?

        • Kym Walther
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 6 4:37 PM
            Its great to hear where people are and what they are doing!

            I moved to Atlanta last summer, and get together often with the Wises.  Just Sat Deb and I mentioned another reunion!  Anyone living in the Southeast?
            Kym

            Don & Cathy Weber <weber@...> wrote:
            I think this one is best titled "The Old Folks Contingent". Only the Weber's
            were from Blantyre, if my memory serves me correctly. Of course my memory is
            always subject to scruitny.  Don

            Yahoo! Mail