At baKilli's House

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2006
    • Elizabeth Bell
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2006
        Wow. We look so young. And rested. I think I slept more in a single month
        in
        Malawi than I have slept in the last 1.5 years.

        Here in the ATL we are very busy playing. We do it all day, every day.
        Sometimes inside, sometimes outside. Sometimes in the bathtub. Sometimes
        with our food. Once at ChuckeCheese. We are getting very good at it.

        : )
        Liz et al

        Twins 120

        sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail
        security settings to determine how attachments are handled.