Where are they now?

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2006
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6, 2006
        Well, I'm in Washington DC, periodically sending emails filled with depressing political news, and often waxing nostalgic over the warm heart of Africa. Deb is in Albq NM (I can never spell the name of that city), Alli is north of Baltimore, Liz (last I heard) was in Connecticut, and Jade was in law school. But perhaps I should let them speak for themselves.

        >>> pcpaul@... 3/4/06 11:30 PM >>>

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Anna Scherzer
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 6, 2006
          Jade finished Law School (in San Diego), passed the
          Arizona Bar Exam last year and just (a week or two
          ago) resigned from a year's stint as a prosecutor (?)
          for Maricopa County in Arizona (Phoenix et al.) [The
          media releases state prosecutors are leaving Maricopa
          county in "DROVES".]

          I have a sneaking suspicion she'll be back abroad
          within a year... so catch her while you can!

          http://mail.yahoo.com