Two Photos

  • John Patten
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2006
      Hey folks,

      Since we're on the babies, here is one of my daughter
      Hanako in Osaka yesterday. She's ten months and
      already walking and chasing birds. I'm gutted I'm not
      there.

      The other is me two days ago in Qalat about two hours
      north of Kandahar in the mountains. I'm not fat,
      that's the body armor. I'm actually skinny with all
      the Afghan food and intestinal flu's.

      Flat Stanley is still in Kandahar as I couldn't get
      him out before the field trips, but I'll take a photo
      of him on the base near a helo or something and get it
      out this week to the addresee.

      Best,
      JP

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 20, 2006
        Is that a mullet that your kid has???? No doubt it's yours.......

        Save that pose...I will join you about mid-August...

        PS: Send me your address; I got another box to mail you......

        Pablo