RE: [ujeni] Flat Stanley in the house

  • Vyrle Owens
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2006

      Dear Wise’s,

      If you make it to Portland, we would greatly enjoy your visit.  I have heard Alison Mobley is back in Portland, but do not know who else is in the neighborhood.

      I take it ‘Flat Stanley’ is home.  Did Ben ever receive my letter from Senegal, or did the local postal service fail us?

      I also still have not done the December update:  Must report on my Senegal trip.

      Happy New Year to all,

      Vyrle