Re: [ujeni] Flat Stanley in the house

  • Rand Wise
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 25, 2006
      Thanks to all for moving Stanley around! He's been to some fun places. if you're just dying for a visit or live somewhere really cool, let me know and he can drop by!

      i know, we still haven't done our december newsletter. here's the quick version. the boy had his tonsils out in december. he has fully recovered and hasn't been sick since. rand and i are both still teaching - 1st grade and high school. work keeps us pretty busy. rand is training to run a marathon in nashville at the end of april. anyone wanna join?

      this summer we hope to go out west for some sightseeing/camping/chilling. and redwood forest is top on the list. hope to make it up to portland as well. will take about a month to do the drive.

      that's all for now. take care. d

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 26, 2006
        Good to hear...Glad you like Nancy Drew...
      • Vyrle Owens
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 26, 2006

          Dear Wise’s,

          If you make it to Portland, we would greatly enjoy your visit.  I have heard Alison Mobley is back in Portland, but do not know who else is in the neighborhood.

          I take it ‘Flat Stanley’ is home.  Did Ben ever receive my letter from Senegal, or did the local postal service fail us?

          I also still have not done the December update:  Must report on my Senegal trip.

          Happy New Year to all,

          Vyrle

          Thanks to all for moving Stanley around!  He's been to some fun places.  if you're just dying for a visit or live somewhere really cool, let me know and he can drop by!

          i know, we still haven't done our december newsletter.  here's the quick version.  the boy had his tonsils out in december.  he has fully recovered and hasn't been sick since.  rand and i are both still teaching - 1st grade and high school.  work keeps us pretty busy.  rand is training to run a marathon in nashville at the end of april.  anyone wanna join?

          this summer we hope to go out west for some sightseeing/camping/chilling.  and redwood forest is top on the list.  hope to make it up to portland as well.  will take about a month to do the drive.

          that's all for now.  take care.  d

          --- [This E-mail Scanned for viruses by Online Northwest]