Dever Update--2005

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2006
      The Devers are still in Bogot�, COLOMBIA fighting the drug scourge and
      making sure the mail runs on time. I am now working in the Narcotics
      Affairs Section and not too long ago, I pulled up some coca plants, about
      1/3 of a hectare, so we spoiled one college party at Brown, at least.

      Gigi is working as the head of the Embassy Post Office and loves it. Paula
      is in her second year at the playschool and has Spanish down better thatn
      the rest of us. It is amazing that she can talk in Spanglish and understand
      either language and respond appropriately.

      Whistle is still Whistle but on his last legs. He is now 12.

      If anyone gets in the neighborhood, let us know and we would be glad to have
      you. We are planning an Amazon trip during Holy Week April 10-14 so if
      anyone is interested in catching some Piranha, let us know...Casa Dever is
      always open...