Google Earth

  • Matthew McNulty
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2005
      If you have some time to kill or the little ones are down for a nap, I highly recomend google earth.  I just went and looked at Mzuzu all over again, took the road to NkataBay, went up to Usysia, Mpermbe, Rhumpi.  I looked for Chitnege,  Nykia, West Texas, and that place Sober lived.  I will do more of the central, and start to look at the south when i have more time.   Unfortunately my mind slips when I try to remember too much more.  When I do not have a one year old squirming on my lap i will look again.
      Such fond memories.... I thank you all
      McNurty

      http://mail.yahoo.com