Re: [ujeni] Emailing: ColourwashPicsSept05 029 (2)

  • kristen cheney
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2005
      OMG - SO CUTE!

      I'll give my report after all the grades are in...

      Peace on Earth,

      Kristen

      On 12/12/05, Elizabeth Bell <elizabeth_bell@...> wrote:
      And the second....

      Clean water saves lives.  Help make water safe for our children.
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/YNG3nB/VREMAA/E2hLAA/o20olB/TM

         http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      --
      "The rainmaker who doesn't know what he's doing will be found out by the lack of clouds."
      -- Luganda Proverb