Emailing: ColourwashPicsSept05 016

  • Elizabeth Bell
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2005
      OK, for some reason the original message didn't go through yesterday. Am
      trying again, sending the pictures one at a time in case the email was
      simply too big. The firstone is attached....

      OK, I don't have a letter, but I do have a couple of snaps: the first is
      the family portrait sent out on holiday cards, the second is a more
      realistic representation of how our year was.

      Hope everyone has a lotta love - and a little bit of chaos - in the New
      Year,
      Liz