Re: [ujeni] 'B' holiday update - 9 days late

  • Elizabeth Bell
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2005
      P.S.  We went to have our picture taken with Santa today - one boy looks like he's been heavily medicated and the other is just screaming like he's being eaten alive by wolves (magical witchdoctor hyenas?).  It's actually a pretty great picture, but not digital, alas.
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 11, 2005
        b is for baby brain! it struck again! where are the photos, riz?

        P.S. We went to have our picture taken with Santa today - one boy looks like he's been heavily medicated and the other is just screaming like he's being eaten alive by wolves (magical witchdoctor hyenas?). It's actually a pretty great picture, but not digital, alas.
        OK, I don't have a letter, but I do have a couple of snaps: the first is the family portrait sent out on holiday cards, the second is a more realistic representation of how our year was.

        Hope everyone has a lotta love - and a little bit of chaos - in the New Year,
        Liz
        I forgot about the annual "updating of the ujeni" until I say the wise Wise reminder. So attached is my 9-day late contribution.

        Happy holidays,
        Eric

        Yahoo! Shopping

        Inner peace Peace Peace sign