RE: [SPAM:] Re: [ujeni] December Updates- a on the 1st, b on 2nd....

  • Vyrle Owens
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 10, 2005

      Dear Christine,

      Cheesy or not, I liked your holiday letter.  I hope I can do as well, provided I actually find the time.  Thanks.

      And

      Please continue with the Malawi, Zimbabwe, Zambia, and other Africa news.  You are the best source I have for useful news.

      Enjoy well,

      Vyrle

      By the way:  I not think you missed much by not touring around Dakar.  The best places to visit in Senegal are everywhere else around the country.

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 10, 2005

        Correction:  Amazing how bad one’s grammer can be when leaving out a two letter word spelled ‘do’.

        Dear Christine,

        Cheesy or not, I liked your holiday letter.  I hope I can do as well, provided I actually find the time.  Thanks.

        And

        Please continue with the Malawi, Zimbabwe, Zambia, and other Africa news.  You are the best source I have for useful news.

        Enjoy well,

        Vyrle

        By the way:  I do not think you missed much by not touring around Dakar.  The best places to visit in Senegal are everywhere else around the country.