Re: [ujeni] December Updates- a on the 1st, b on 2nd....

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 9, 2005
      Here's a c person chiming in with the cheesy holiday form letter.

      >>> wiserd@... 12/8/05 5:26 PM >>>
      Greetings to all!
      "tis once again time for the ujeni holiday updates!!!! Actually, it was time for that to begin about 9 days ago. so all of you a-i people, que pasa? jarvo, get ready! you have a night to think about it!

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Vyrle Owens
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 10, 2005

        Dear Christine,

        Cheesy or not, I liked your holiday letter.  I hope I can do as well, provided I actually find the time.  Thanks.

        And

        Please continue with the Malawi, Zimbabwe, Zambia, and other Africa news.  You are the best source I have for useful news.

        Enjoy well,

        Vyrle

        By the way:  I not think you missed much by not touring around Dakar.  The best places to visit in Senegal are everywhere else around the country.

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 10, 2005

          Correction:  Amazing how bad one’s grammer can be when leaving out a two letter word spelled ‘do’.

          Dear Christine,

          Cheesy or not, I liked your holiday letter.  I hope I can do as well, provided I actually find the time.  Thanks.

          And

          Please continue with the Malawi, Zimbabwe, Zambia, and other Africa news.  You are the best source I have for useful news.

          Enjoy well,

          Vyrle

          By the way:  I do not think you missed much by not touring around Dakar.  The best places to visit in Senegal are everywhere else around the country.