December Updates- a on the 1st, b on 2nd....

  • Rand Wise
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 8, 2005
      Greetings to all!
      "tis once again time for the ujeni holiday updates!!!! Actually, it was time for that to begin about 9 days ago. so all of you a-i people, que pasa? jarvo, get ready! you have a night to think about it!
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 9, 2005
        Here's a c person chiming in with the cheesy holiday form letter.

        >>> wiserd@... 12/8/05 5:26 PM >>>
        Greetings to all!
        "tis once again time for the ujeni holiday updates!!!! Actually, it was time for that to begin about 9 days ago. so all of you a-i people, que pasa? jarvo, get ready! you have a night to think about it!

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Vyrle Owens
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 10, 2005

          Dear Christine,

          Cheesy or not, I liked your holiday letter.  I hope I can do as well, provided I actually find the time.  Thanks.

          And

          Please continue with the Malawi, Zimbabwe, Zambia, and other Africa news.  You are the best source I have for useful news.

          Enjoy well,

          Vyrle

          By the way:  I not think you missed much by not touring around Dakar.  The best places to visit in Senegal are everywhere else around the country.

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 10, 2005

            Correction:  Amazing how bad one’s grammer can be when leaving out a two letter word spelled ‘do’.

            Dear Christine,

            Cheesy or not, I liked your holiday letter.  I hope I can do as well, provided I actually find the time.  Thanks.

            And

            Please continue with the Malawi, Zimbabwe, Zambia, and other Africa news.  You are the best source I have for useful news.

            Enjoy well,

            Vyrle

            By the way:  I do not think you missed much by not touring around Dakar.  The best places to visit in Senegal are everywhere else around the country.