Fw: [ujeni] Lake Malawi Temperature

  • Don & Cathy Weber
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2005
      Jesse,

      How lucky for the boys that you want to get along with Montana
      neighbors...happy "hunting". Gee, those two seem to show the same
      individual personality traits they did in the last picture I saw of them.
      How cute they are! Love the picture.

      And thanks for the response. It's so very thoughtful and thought provoking.
      I sent your original data and response to our 16 year old grandson.
      Whatever it is that happens to so many people who go to Africa, happened to
      both of our grandsons last year. They plan to go back; they loved Malawi.
      I am continually surprised at the intensity they still feel about it.

      Cathy

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 18, 2005
        I normally would not ask here as nobody here knows
        her, but a close friend in L.A. I just found out had a
        stroke three weeks ago and has been in UCLA Medical
        center since. I will probably go see her when I am
        home on leave in Dec.

        She's six years younger than me with two small
        children at home, including an 11-month old. It's very
        upseting for a multitude of people in her life and if
        you are so inclined please remember her in your
        prayers.

        Thanks,
        JP

        http://farechase.yahoo.com