new addition

  • Scott Geibel
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2005

      Attached is a picture of our new household management team… Anika Rae was born Nov. 7 at Nairobi Hospital ; small but feisty at 5 lbs, 14 oz. Both Rena and baby are doing great. Big sister Amara—now 20 months—enjoys coloring, watching airplanes, spotting elephants, and drawing inspiration from literature—her current favorite activity is to “Hop on Pop.”

      Scott