Fw: colleagues?

  • Elizabeth Bell
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2005
      fyi.

      From: Suellen Miller [mailto:suellenmiller@...]
      Sent:
      Monday, November 14, 2005 2:35 AM
      Subject: colleagues?

      Hi there I am looking for your clone!  I believe I will be getting MacArthur money for my NASG project and will be looking for someone to be program manager for the Nigeria scale-up.  The person will need to be a strong MPH person with international experience, like to travel, and be able to work with Ministry of Health, University Leaders, NGOs etc. in Nigeria.  THere is a strong English speaking team there and there will be a program coordinator in country (a Nigerian) so this person I am looking for is more of a liason between UCSF and the project.

      This could be either a part-time job or a consultancy depending on the person's needs, they dont' need to live in SF (as you well know).

      Can you think of any of your fellow students alumni or others in the field who may want work for the next two years, starting in December or January?

      Let me know.