Flat Stanley

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2005
      He made it to Colombia....here is the proof. He will go from the coca
      fields of Colombia to the poppy fields of Afghanistan...
    • John Patten
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2005
        Man I was wondering where he went first. I thought he
        got abducted in Uruzgan by the insurgents or
        smugglers, but hadn't heard anything on Reuters.

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 9, 2005
          He already picked up a coke habit while in Colombia, so wean him on the
          poppy while he is there.....

          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs