Re: [ujeni] FLAT STANLEY/Ben's Geography Project

  • John Patten
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 13, 2005
      I'll take his photo next to the Governor's palace or
      an overloaded donkey to prove he was here.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 15, 2005
        If only I had received it last Thursday, since Friday I went to visit a
        pesticide spraying forward launching position, where they have test crops of
        coca plants to test different pesticides...Could have gotten old Flat
        Stanley next to a coca plant....

        Pablo (not Escobar) Dever

        http://mail.yahoo.com