RE: [ujeni] FLAT STANLEY/Ben's Geography Project

  • Vyrle Owens
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 12, 2005

      Dear Deb

      I will be in Tambacounda, Senegal in 2 weeks or so. I don't know
      whether it would be worth the trouble to send "Flat" Stanley there, but
      I will be happy to send a postcard or letter to Ben. Just let me know
      the proper address.

      Vyrle

      vyrle@...

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 13, 2005
        However if you use the APO, it gets a NYC postmark......

        If he wants a postmark from the last of the Taliban's
        strongholds in Kandahar, the APO address gets things
        to me in about ten days:

        John Patten-Regional Devlopment Advisor
        492 CA/USAID/S-5
        Task Force Bayonet
        APO AE 09355

        --- Rand Wise <wiserd@...> wrote:

        > Hi guys. Ben's class is doing a geography project
        > based on the book FLAT STANLEY. Basically, we have
        > a paper doll that will be mailed all over the world.
        > I'd like to keep Stanley circulating in our PC
        > group. If Stanley comes your way, please follow the
        > directions on the note, send Ben's class a postcard,
        > and keep Stanley moving! Feel free to e me when
        > Stanley arrives at your home so we can try not to
        > loose him!
        >
        > Paul, I'd like to start with you! Can you please
        > send me your mailing address?
        >
        > Thanks- Deb
        >
        > (In May, I'll post a list of all of the places
        > Stanley visited.)

        __________________________________
        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • John Patten
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 13, 2005
          I'll take his photo next to the Governor's palace or
          an overloaded donkey to prove he was here.

          http://mail.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 15, 2005
            If only I had received it last Thursday, since Friday I went to visit a
            pesticide spraying forward launching position, where they have test crops of
            coca plants to test different pesticides...Could have gotten old Flat
            Stanley next to a coca plant....

            Pablo (not Escobar) Dever

            http://mail.yahoo.com