Re: [ujeni] FLAT STANLEY/Ben's Geography Project

  • John Patten
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 11, 2005
      Rand,

      If he wants a postmark from the last of the Taliban's
      strongholds in Kandahar, the APO address gets things
      to me in about ten days:

      John Patten-Regional Devlopment Advisor
      492 CA/USAID/S-5
      Task Force Bayonet
      APO AE 09355

      __________________________________
      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 12, 2005
        Cool. That sounds nice.......

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 12, 2005

          Dear Deb

          I will be in Tambacounda, Senegal in 2 weeks or so. I don't know
          whether it would be worth the trouble to send "Flat" Stanley there, but
          I will be happy to send a postcard or letter to Ben. Just let me know
          the proper address.

          Vyrle

          vyrle@...

          Hi guys. Ben's class is doing a geography project based on the book
          FLAT STANLEY. Basically, we have a paper doll that will be mailed all
          over the world. I'd like to keep Stanley circulating in our PC group.
          If Stanley comes your way, please follow the directions on the note,
          send Ben's class a postcard, and keep Stanley moving! Feel free to e me
          when Stanley arrives at your home so we can try not to loose him!

          Paul, I'd like to start with you! Can you please send me your mailing
          address?

          Thanks- Deb

          (In May, I'll post a list of all of the places Stanley visited.)

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          ---
          [This E-mail Scanned for viruses by OnlineNW.com]

          ---
          [This E-mail Scanned for viruses by OnlineNW.com]
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 13, 2005
            However if you use the APO, it gets a NYC postmark......

            --- Rand Wise <wiserd@...> wrote:

            > Hi guys. Ben's class is doing a geography project
            > based on the book FLAT STANLEY. Basically, we have
            > a paper doll that will be mailed all over the world.
            > I'd like to keep Stanley circulating in our PC
            > group. If Stanley comes your way, please follow the
            > directions on the note, send Ben's class a postcard,
            > and keep Stanley moving! Feel free to e me when
            > Stanley arrives at your home so we can try not to
            > loose him!
            >
            > Paul, I'd like to start with you! Can you please
            > send me your mailing address?
            >
            > Thanks- Deb
            >
            > (In May, I'll post a list of all of the places
            > Stanley visited.)

            __________________________________
            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • John Patten
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 13, 2005
              I'll take his photo next to the Governor's palace or
              an overloaded donkey to prove he was here.

              http://mail.yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 15, 2005
                If only I had received it last Thursday, since Friday I went to visit a
                pesticide spraying forward launching position, where they have test crops of
                coca plants to test different pesticides...Could have gotten old Flat
                Stanley next to a coca plant....

                Pablo (not Escobar) Dever

                http://mail.yahoo.com