FLAT STANLEY/Ben's Geography Project

  • Rand Wise
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 11, 2005
      Hi guys. Ben's class is doing a geography project based on the book FLAT STANLEY. Basically, we have a paper doll that will be mailed all over the world. I'd like to keep Stanley circulating in our PC group. If Stanley comes your way, please follow the directions on the note, send Ben's class a postcard, and keep Stanley moving! Feel free to e me when Stanley arrives at your home so we can try not to loose him!

      Paul, I'd like to start with you! Can you please send me your mailing address?

      Thanks- Deb

      (In May, I'll post a list of all of the places Stanley visited.)
    • John Patten
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 11, 2005
        Rand,

        If he wants a postmark from the last of the Taliban's
        strongholds in Kandahar, the APO address gets things
        to me in about ten days:

        John Patten-Regional Devlopment Advisor
        492 CA/USAID/S-5
        Task Force Bayonet
        APO AE 09355

        __________________________________
        http://mail.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 12, 2005
          Cool. That sounds nice.......

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 12, 2005

            Dear Deb

            I will be in Tambacounda, Senegal in 2 weeks or so. I don't know
            whether it would be worth the trouble to send "Flat" Stanley there, but
            I will be happy to send a postcard or letter to Ben. Just let me know
            the proper address.

            Vyrle

            vyrle@...

            Hi guys. Ben's class is doing a geography project based on the book
            FLAT STANLEY. Basically, we have a paper doll that will be mailed all
            over the world. I'd like to keep Stanley circulating in our PC group.
            If Stanley comes your way, please follow the directions on the note,
            send Ben's class a postcard, and keep Stanley moving! Feel free to e me
            when Stanley arrives at your home so we can try not to loose him!

            Paul, I'd like to start with you! Can you please send me your mailing
            address?

            Thanks- Deb

            (In May, I'll post a list of all of the places Stanley visited.)

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            ---
            [This E-mail Scanned for viruses by OnlineNW.com]

            ---
            [This E-mail Scanned for viruses by OnlineNW.com]
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 13, 2005
              However if you use the APO, it gets a NYC postmark......

              --- Rand Wise <wiserd@...> wrote:

              > Hi guys. Ben's class is doing a geography project
              > based on the book FLAT STANLEY. Basically, we have
              > a paper doll that will be mailed all over the world.
              > I'd like to keep Stanley circulating in our PC
              > group. If Stanley comes your way, please follow the
              > directions on the note, send Ben's class a postcard,
              > and keep Stanley moving! Feel free to e me when
              > Stanley arrives at your home so we can try not to
              > loose him!
              >
              > Paul, I'd like to start with you! Can you please
              > send me your mailing address?
              >
              > Thanks- Deb
              >
              > (In May, I'll post a list of all of the places
              > Stanley visited.)

              __________________________________
              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • John Patten
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 13, 2005
                I'll take his photo next to the Governor's palace or
                an overloaded donkey to prove he was here.

                http://mail.yahoo.com
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 15, 2005
                  If only I had received it last Thursday, since Friday I went to visit a
                  pesticide spraying forward launching position, where they have test crops of
                  coca plants to test different pesticides...Could have gotten old Flat
                  Stanley next to a coca plant....

                  Pablo (not Escobar) Dever

                  http://mail.yahoo.com