Re: [ujeni] Re: Baby Tevas

  • Drazek
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 7, 2005
      We never got the baby Tevas, but we are expecting baby number three in
      January.

      Juliet
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 9, 2005
        We got the Tevas from Deb for the birth of Malik, then I passed them on to Kathy Callahan for Kealt's birth, and she passed them on to Sue for "Balaka Baby" (CONGRATULATIONS SUE!).  What a fun thing they have been!  Drezeks are next?  -Tana
        -------------- Original message from "Drazek" <drazek@...>: --------------

        > We never got the baby Tevas, but we are expecting baby number three in
        > January.
        >
        > Juliet

      • balakasue
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 10, 2005
          Thanks Tana, and Scott!!!

          Juliet, if you send me your address at <sue_clasby@...> I
          will send them to you next.

          All the best!
          Sue

          --- In ujeni@yahoogroups.com, tana@a... wrote:

          > We got the Tevas from Deb for the birth of Malik, then I passed
          them on to Kathy Callahan for Kealt's birth, and she passed them on
          to Sue for "Balaka Baby" (CONGRATULATIONS SUE!). What a fun thing
          they have been! Drezeks are next? -Tana

          > -------------- Original message from "Drazek" <drazek@f...>: -------
          -------

          > > We never got the baby Tevas, but we are expecting baby number
          three in
          > > January.
          > >
          > > Juliet

        • Luz Huntington
          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 10, 2005
            Juliet,
            Liz has offered to send me a pair of baby tevas from one of her boys this
            spring. When Catalina uses them for a bit, I will send them your way.

            Congratulations!
            Luz

            PS will the new baby make 3 girls or you are expecting a boy?

            >From: "Drazek" <drazek@...>
            >To: <ujeni@yahoogroups.com>
            >Subject: Re: [ujeni] Re: Baby Tevas
            >Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 11:24:07 -0600
            >
            >We never got the baby Tevas, but we are expecting baby number three in
            >January.
            >
            >Juliet

          • Elizabeth Bell
            Message 5 of 13 , Oct 10, 2005
              Hi all,

              I think the original baby tevas were a very small size.  I have 2 pairs of red zebra tevas size 4/5 that the boys are currently zooming around in.  (Yes, that's right, they are walking.  And running.  And climbing.  And opening doors.  Imagine the Horror.)  When they outgrow them in the next few months (sigh) I'll send one pair to Luz and will send out a message to the ujeni about the other.

              One can never have too many pairs of baby tevas circulating!

              For posterity - I gave the original pair to Deb and Rand as a shower gift many moons ago (5 years!), and the two zebra ones we are currently sporting were a shower gift from them last year.

              Stay well everyone,
              Liz
              Liz has offered to send me a pair of baby tevas from one of her boys this
              spring. When Catalina uses them for a bit, I will send them your way.

              Congratulations!
              Luz

              PS will the new baby make 3 girls or you are expecting a boy?

              >From: "Drazek" <drazek@...>
              >To: <ujeni@yahoogroups.com>
              >Subject: Re: [ujeni] Re: Baby Tevas
              >Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 11:24:07 -0600
              >
              >We never got the baby Tevas, but we are expecting baby number three in
              >January.
              >
              >Juliet

            • Rand Wise
              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 15, 2008
                Another side note:  The "ORIGINAL" will be 8 years old next week.  Time flies!  Seems like only yesterday we were injecting freezies with gin.

                We're going to head up to Niagara Falls this summer by way of Williamsburg,  NYC, and Albany.  Route home will be south from Buffalo.  Anyone who lives on the way and wants visitors, give us a shout.

                Deb, Rand, and Ben

                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 16, 2008
                  Wise family and all,

                  I live in Niagara Falls, Ny and would love to catch up with you guys this summer. We are on vacation in early may but otherwise should be home. An update for the ujeni, Michael and I had a baby girl November 15th, named Delilah. She is growing quickly and loves to eat just about anything including pickles. We are having a great time and she is slowly starting to sleep through the night, thank goodness. Hope everyone is having a great spring and that summer time will be even better. If anyone is in the Niagara Falls area, give me a jingle. I think possibly Ken Shockley lives in the buffalo area. love, melissa spencer-winker
                • Rand Wise
                  Message 8 of 13 , Apr 17, 2008
                    Neato!  Congrats on the whole kid thing.  I hope you enjoy it as much as Rand and I have.

                    We'll be up that way June 30-July 5.  Heard from Shock, and will try to coordinate some something or another.   We have a hotel on the Canadian side for the 1-5.

                    Do you have any advice to offer about the falls?  We'll be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary while we are there.  Got married when I was five.

                    I live in Niagara Falls, Ny and would love to catch up with you guys this summer. We are on vacation in early may but otherwise should be home. An update for the ujeni, Michael and I had a baby girl November 15th, named Delilah. She is growing quickly and loves to eat just about anything including pickles. We are having a great time and she is slowly starting to sleep through the night, thank goodness. Hope everyone is having a great spring and that summer time will be even better. If anyone is in the Niagara Falls area, give me a jingle. I think possibly Ken Shockley lives in the buffalo area. love, melissa spencer-winker
                    http://www.windowsl ive.com/messenge r/overview. html?ocid= TXT_TAGLM_ WL_Refresh_ instantaccess_ 042008

                  • Susan Peterson
                    Message 9 of 13 , Apr 17, 2008
                      Seriously? 20 years! Congratulations! That is awesome!