Re: [ujeni] Now I know what to do with my "Opponents."

  • Don & Cathy Weber
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2005
      Yeh Matt, but you have to become President first; and I think you're in line behind John Patten.

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2005
        Cathy,

        I'll have to concede the election before the fact. It
        seems some photos have surfaced and I'd be lucky to
        get on the student council at community college.

        JP

        --- Don & Cathy Weber <weber@...> wrote:

        > Yeh Matt, but you have to become President first;
        > and I think you're in line behind John Patten.

        Yahoo! for Good
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 5, 2005
          And be sure that you do not have a history of stealing mail orders or money
          while working at the post office......