RE: [ujeni] Grad school

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2005
      Colombia used to have a program connected with teaching in inner-city
      schools while going to grad school and getting creidts....Romweber might
      know something about it.....

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2005
        Here is a link to the latest Amazon photos I took...Enjoy:
        A story is forthcoming...

        http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AauWrlu4bNWfC

        Enjoy

        Paul