Request from Leonard May

  • Don & Cathy Weber
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2005
      I am sending this Email to the Ujeni. It is from Leonard May, an architect from our 94-96 group. I have sent it to Rey Sampaga and Karl Klemmer for their consideration. Contact Leonard if you're interested and/or need more information.  Leonard May Debbie Yin
      E-mail Address(es):
        lomay@...

      The reconstruction program I worked on in Sri Lanka is in dire need of an
      architect or engineer for one to 3 months to fill an interim need until they
      can do a permanent hire to help manage the site construction supervisors at
      a number of hospital and sewerage treatment plants that are soon to be under
      construction.  Do you guys still have contact with any of our PC
      engineers/architects such as Karl Klemmick, Ray, Jarvi, Rachel, John Dummer,
      etc.

      THIS IS URGENT!

      LEONARD