Fw: Emergency housing drive at www.hurricanehousing.org. Pass it on.

  • Don & Cathy Weber
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2005
      Liz...I know you're looking for Tulane students; and there are probably many sites like this now but decided to send the info on, on the chance it might be of interest to someone or passed on to others you know who might want to provide housing.   Cathy

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2005
        Thanks so much Cathy, I have also heard that craigslist is also working on coordinating housing for the katrina displaced. Currently 100 students are being housed at Georgia Tech, 29 of whom are internationals. Our offer has been passed on and hopefully we'll be able to assist through that channel.

        I just have always been made to feel so welcome overseas. I have been fed and housed by complete strangers more times than I can count. It would be nice too return the favor.

        Liz
      • elizabeth_bell@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2005
          Cthy, just went to craigslist and it is the same listing for housing placement as moveon.org - they just link you.

          Sorry 'bout that folks.

          Hope all are well,
          Liz
        • elizabeth_bell@comcast.net