Grad school

  • Rand Wise
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 25, 2005
      Anyone out there have any direct experience with graduate programs in education that link with Peace Corps service (either during or afterward)? I have a friend who is interested, browsing various programs in education and ESL teaching at schools across the country. She would be interested in anecdotes, advice about good or bad programs...

      Thanks, Rand
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2005
        Colombia used to have a program connected with teaching in inner-city
        schools while going to grad school and getting creidts....Romweber might
        know something about it.....

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 2005
          Here is a link to the latest Amazon photos I took...Enjoy:
          A story is forthcoming...

          http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AauWrlu4bNWfC

          Enjoy

          Paul