RE: [ujeni] Ujeni Meter

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 15 7:26 PM
      Like the typical father, I have about 2,000 photos of our daughter...how
      many do you want in there???

      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 16 8:21 AM
        I didn't know there were any left unpublished. By the way, we have 5 of the
        cutest grandchildren.... Don

        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 16 7:13 PM
          Ouch...just for that you are off the mailing list......

          Please send me Cathy's personal email address......