Death of the Ujeni

  • Matthew McNulty
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2005
      Pa-sha Scott
      We do not need to submit something every single day to the Over Lord of Ujeni to stave off the inevitable demise of this "chat group."  Hearing from The Moskos family and The Meaney clan is the only reason that I still pay attention to this at all.  Good to hear from Hobbler (congratulations to you and yours), and I'm still on the lookout for common friends and people of great personal influence that on occasion grace up with their wisdom (or something).
      Will the Ujeni die?  Yes, everything ends.  But in the mean time I find it comforting that I can write a silly note like this one and send it to a very exclusive group of people with whom I have shared a grand adventure and feel so very close to.