Re: [ujeni] Ten Years After

    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 9, 2005
      No slathering thre...must have been some party....

      All you had to do was to sign and tie the string....maybe that got you
      confused.....my 2.5 yr old daughter can do that, whereas I distinctly
      remember having to give you visual instructions.....

      Best of all I remember the St. Paddy's Day party in Dedza I think...that
      hotel left a biyt to be desired, and the PC Vehicle was much more
      comfortable, but the computer contractor who was there at the time swears
      that he got malaria there....but also had asked me to pass along my
      compliments to the person who provided the Mood Stick.......

      PSD