Re: [ujeni] Ten Years After

  • John Patten
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 8, 2005
      Dude,

      Speaking of the envelopes, the first thing you said to
      me after I got past the Starsky and Hutch sunglasses
      was, "Sign, slather, and seal." I don't know if I
      somehow felt violated.

      Showing up at a nunnery by motorcycle with a thin
      Malawian in flood pants and a bicycle helmet lead
      directly to our getting the door slammed in our face.
      But our pleas to help our friend with amoebic
      dysentary won the day.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 9, 2005
        No slathering thre...must have been some party....

        All you had to do was to sign and tie the string....maybe that got you
        confused.....my 2.5 yr old daughter can do that, whereas I distinctly
        remember having to give you visual instructions.....

        Best of all I remember the St. Paddy's Day party in Dedza I think...that
        hotel left a biyt to be desired, and the PC Vehicle was much more
        comfortable, but the computer contractor who was there at the time swears
        that he got malaria there....but also had asked me to pass along my
        compliments to the person who provided the Mood Stick.......

        PSD