Re: [ujeni] Re: Bush, a Friend of Africa

  • kristen cheney
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 7, 2005
      Scott et al,

      Glad to know that you're not facing the same issues with PEPFAR folks
      in other parts of Africa are facing. In Uganda, there was a lot of
      controversy over exactly which part of the ABC approach was most
      effective and should be supported. Right, high-risk groups aren't the
      sole targets of the program, but they are indeed held up to those
      moralizing standards.

      Sorry, I can't think much about this right now. Two of my best friends
      are in London today, about to board public transport when the bombs
      went off. Shaken, but okay.

      KC

      --
      "So we starve all the teachers